Friday, July 21, 2006

The Yak

I just smoked outside under my front patio, and it was quite dark.
That is a great yak:



I am sure that it is kind to its peers, and brethren.

"This job can be a hazard," I said wisely to Wanda after she cut her finger in the deli. She is a 21-year-old Puerto Rican Muslim broad who is married with two very cute mixed boys who are TRILINGUAL, even though they are very young.

And then Wanda and I secretly discussed how Fatima and Ingela, our managers, are Afghani bitches who think that they rule the world. Actually Fatima kind of wants to get into a fight with me, just because she is a broad who does shit like that, and she probably thinks that I like to get in fights because I'm part black (because she once told me that if her sister wasn't related to her, she'd get a group of black girls to jump her). "Dude, I don't get into fights with people, because I'm a pacifist, and I hate all discord and warfare," I told Wanda in my stoner voice, but then I switched into my black alter ego. "But girl, if I DO fight her, I will kick her ASS," I continued, and I showed her my arm muscle, and she was impressed. "Girl, I've got your back," she said. Hahaha.

But our manager Sealay, who is Fatima and Ingela's cousin, is like a good sea-horse.

Haha, there was that one time on Tasty's 2nd birthday (it was the First of May) when I was really high, and I was standing in the kitchen amidst a great commotion (many people were gathered), when I saw Tasty and Motor having hetero sex on the floor, and Tasty was just lying on his back and yelling, "It's my birthday, it's my birthday!" and I was so horrified that I pointed and screamed and could not express myself with words, and Lauren snatched Motor off before anything worse could happen, and it was a great uproar, and a disturbing thing, and everybody FREAKED OUT.

"I know it's your birthday, but that doesn't give you the liberty to have sex with your sister," I said to Tasty a few days later when we were writing a paper in my room.
"Woman, I do what I want," he answered in a deep patriarchal voice. I was offended.

Today I came back from my break very high as usual, and it was all surreal because Michael Jackson's "Thriller" was playing in the background. "I like him," said Armando, and pointed upward to the sky (that is where the speakers are). Michael Jackson has taken a strange path in life with many really inexplicable turns. He and my mom and Madonna are all the same age.

Wow, that is all. I need to find more pictures of the yak, because it is a strange and kind animal, and it carries great loads and burdens.
~Sage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home