Friday, July 21, 2006

(no subject)

Dude,
Tortoises often look proud, and imperious.

"Why are there markers everywhere?" asked Zohal (she is a Persian broad).
"Fatima was redoing the menu," I said, "in a new image." It sounded really biblical.

The owners were really pissed at the idiot new guy, Masoud, because he was lazy and had no grasp of common tasks. Also he has a big ass, and he always leans on the counter and sticks his ass out and drinks pepsi, and it really is not a great sight to see. Ingela and Mahmoud summoned me into the office to change my schedule, because Masoud was foolish and could not be trusted to handle money, or tea glasses.

"He cannot be left alone," Ingela said to me in a dire voice.
"Just work as if he is not here," said Mahmoud.
"Damn, that's harsh," I thought.

Also we were up in the office, and while Mahmoud was ranting I looked down through the tinted windows upon the store and restaurant, and I felt like God looking down upon Her creation.

Dude, I was in the back getting things when I saw Amina, this broad from Eritrea (in the frickin' horn of AFRICA), standing in the kitchen and making baba ghanouj (with eggplants and olive oil and shit) with this thing like a jackhammer, and I was held in great awe.
"Whoa, Amina," I said. "That's like a jackhammer!"
"Yes!" she said (her English is limited, and her voice is high like a bird, and she is a broad of great patience and good cheer, and is Muslim, and wears an elaborate headdress).

Dude, and today I had a mixed-broad discussion about haircare with this mixed-black-Muslim broad. It was weird because she was talking about her hair but I couldn't see it because it was in a headscarf, but it was probably similar to mine because we are of similar racial persuasions. And she told me to try this stuff called curly pudding, and I thought, "Whoa, that sounds good enough to eat." So I will try it, because it was a tip from a sista.

Also once I was watching this Wanda Sykes tv show (she is a voluptuous black comedienne) on Comedy Central (it was like a week before graduation), and it was CRAZY, and at one point she appeared onstage in gold paint in the middle of someone else's performance and yelled, "This is some BULL SHIT!" and in another episode she became a legal hooker in Nevada (but she didn't actually sleep with any men, she just got the job training and shit), and she sat at the bar with another hooker and said in a gleeful voice, "Girl, we HOS!" and laughed hysterically, and then this nasty-ass old white man actually picked her as his preferred companion, and he said, "Well I have two hundred dollars, what'll it get me?" and she said, "Motherfucker, I won't even LOOK at your dick for two hundred dollars!" and stormed out of the room with her gay male assistant freaking out, and they all fled from the ranch of prostitution, and it was all captured on film.

Anyways. My chronicles are always really discursive, because when I am high I have many thoughts, and they take a strange path and manner of expressing themselves, and it takes up many words. It is true.
~Sage

Duude, I looked up that hair shit that the mixed broad told me she used, and I said, "Thirty-eight dollars? Oh HELL no, girl!"

Haha, a splendid emulsion.

Haha, not recommended for straight hair.

MISS JESSIE'S CURLY PUDDING™
Turns Kinks To Curls...A splendid emulsion for your Curls, Kinks & Waves without the "CRUNCH". This curl creme was specifically formulated to stretch out and elongate your curls for soft, maximum curl definition. Amazing for Natural Curls, Kinks & Waves, Fingerstyling,TWA's, Silkeners™, Coiling, Transitioners, Kinky Weaves, and more. Excellent for CURL SHRINKAGE! Not recommended for straight hair.
NON-CHEMICALLY ALTERING-A CURLY STYLING CREME.
16oz
$38.00 + SHIPPING

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home