Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Hillary Tells Rumsfeld About Himself

I cannot stand iced tea, but I do not disparage those who do.

I hate iced tea as much as I hate country music, and board games, and raw onions, and the Bush administration.

"Because of the administration's strategic blunders and frankly the record of incompetence in executing, you are presiding over a failed policy," said Clinton, D-N.Y., a possible 2008 presidential candidate. "Given your track record, Secretary Rumsfeld, why should we believe your assurances now?"
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14159535/

YEAH, that's our broad, and she just told Rumsfeld about himself in front of Congress. If I had been there, I would have said, "Mmm-HMMM!" in an emphatic black-woman voice, and then added, "Girl, I got your back." But actually I would really hate to be involved at all in politics, because it seems like such a boring thing, and it is populated by such assholes, and a lot of them are patriarchs as well.

Dude, when I saw this headline back in March in the artsci lab in Eads, it made me laugh out loud:
Haaa, who DOES that. I can't decide if I should start boycotting silk or not, because I am not sure how much it harms the silkworms. It is a vegan dilemma.
That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home