Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A Disco Classic

Sometimes the Internet is just an asshole.
And sometimes it is a witch.

When I came home from work, the house was empty, and smelled like recently-cooked beef. I was not pleased, because it smelled just like my workplace.

And, after my smoke and shower, I am lounging in my household and wearing my sunglasses and listening to K.C. and the Sunshine Band's Greatest Hits cd. It is a disco classic. Armando loves K.C. and the Sunshine Band, and Michael Jackson, and the Village People, and others of that ilk, and when it is quiet in the afternoon he sings along in a high disco voice.

Ramin was shaking his Afghani ass and singing a lewd song, and Armando shook his head and said, "I am a married man, and a grandfather." (it is true, and he is 38, but has no gray hair).

Some trees are tall and skinny and pointed, and look like spirits.

Tasty loves to watch toilets as they flush, and he tries to intrude upon feminine mysteries, and also he likes to stare at naked women, but he does not like to be in the company of more than one man at a time. It makes him freak out. Once our next-door neighbours were in our kitchen along with the Jens and Nick, and Tasty was like, "Oh HELL no," and he fled, and then Jen brought out a very realistic-looking gun, and Nick and I fled the room because we were pacifists and could not bear the sight of violence.

Once at Katie's, we all shot ourselves repeatedly in the thighs and asses with Jen's new pellet gun, which was foolish.



They are all like, "Hello! We are yaks in the snow!"

alumnus.caltech.edu/~marcsulf/yak.html
Dude, that is a website dedicated exclusively to yaks. I have never seen such a thing.
If I had my own yaks, I would hang bells around their necks, and let them roam in the hills and mountains, and graze upon the vegetation, and I would not kill them or eat their flesh.

Today, Armando made the giant shrimp wave their legs and call out my name in little shrimp-voices. He is very perplexed that I do not eat seafood, or drink yogurt drinks.
And some people, like Tristan, just really hate seafood.

In this one area outside San Diego, the residents were afraid of brush fires so they hired a herd of 300 goats to eat all the dry vegetation on the hillsides, because one goat can eat 20 pounds of dry vegetation a day, and in the newspaper I saw all these joyful goats being set free from the center of town and happily eating the vegetation. I thought it was a great solution. If we hired more goats in more places, the threat of brush fires would not be such a problem, and plus the goats could live and be free and not get killed for their meat, because they would be useful to us. It is true.

Once Tasty tried to eat from a pan on the stove, and singed his whiskers.
And that is all.
~Sage


Dude, this is a sweet online book about a tortoise and a baby hippo who are companions, and they are like, "We love each other!"
http://www.npr.org/documents/2005/jul/owen&mzee_ebook.pdf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home