Thursday, July 20, 2006

Whoa, Sweet Nutriment.

Whoa, guys. This is another high email courtesy of our fine neighbours south of the border. Today on my break at work I smoked and then I decided to replenish the drink cooler. I saw this empty shopping cart sitting in front of the store and said to myself, "I shall seize upon that cart," but then I saw that this really old broad was walking toward it to fill it with eggplants so I thought, "Whoa, never mind." Then I ventured into the walk-in cooler and filled my cart with beverages. "You have to share my beverage cart," I told the Kassaty Fruitastics (they are, like, Arabic) when I put them in the cart with the Aquafinas.

Then I came back from my break and there was this family of the Asian persuasion who was very angry with my co-worker Fatima because she had taken their order wrong, but then their rage fuelled their appetites because they ate this huge dinner in like 5 minutes and left. It was crazy.

Yesterday I went into my backyard to smoke and check out these berries, because I had seen them from the upstairs balcony and I thought, "Whoa, those berries look good to eat," and it ended up that they were delicious blackberries, and I picked several and said, "Whoa, sweet nutriment" (Shelley says that a lot in Prometheus Unbound, and he kind of pissed me OFF near the end of the school year, so I started referring to him spitefully as Percy Bitch Shelley instead of Percy Bysshe Shelley), and ate them. Then the backyard gate had slammed behind me so I had to climb up this ivy-covered hill on my hands and knees (our backyard is this really fucked-up steep hill with all this vegetation growing all over it.

Once I saw my mom slip and fall down the hill because she was wearing foolish impractical shoes, and I said, "Whoa, I think I'll stay here on the patio and not follow you"), and finally when I reached the top I parted the foliage and burst through, and I felt like an explorer in the New World, and I was very high, so I went inside and told my brother what had just happened.
Hahaha that was a portion of the summer chronicle. Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home