Thursday, July 20, 2006

Oh, broads.

Oh, kids, how I miss you. Life with the Religious Right again is quite a change. And I have not smoked any of That Which I Love Most Dear since the night before graduation, and that makes me very, very sad. Hrmf.

BUT I just started working at this Middle Eastern restaurant this past week, and there are a lot of guys from Mexico who work there too who may have connections, so maybe after I've been there a little longer I can discreetly inquire to see if they know how I can acquire some (wow, that sounded really racist, as if I think that all Latinos are drug dealers, which is not the case at all). But this IS San Diego, and Mexico is just across the border, so I KNOW that there is lots of good weed floating around and that I am missing it, which vexes me to no end. Actually I am the only person who works at the restaurant who was born in the United States. It is a good and diverse fellowship, and I am learning words of Arabic and Spanish every day.

Haha, from the other room, the lady on the news just said, 'Federal agents found THIRTEEN THOUSAND plants, all believed to be marijuana, and they destroyed them,' and I just wanted to yell out, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Oh how it grieves me whenever marijuana is seized by the authorities, because you know they'll just destroy it and WASTE it, and it is grievous loss.

Yesterday after my shower I gasped when I saw blood on the towel. "BAD uterus!" I hissed. "But I like to BLEED!" I made it say in an impudent uterus-voice.

My sister and I were complaining about how all the broads here in San Diego wear nothing but capris with high heels. People are foolish.
"Once at work they made us wear capris and heels," said my sister.
"What?" I said.
"It was a Mexican banquet," she said, as if that explained it.

Also this summer I was surprised to find that, while I have freakish purplish black-person nipples, my sister has tiny pink white-person nipples. Who knew. And sometimes, before dinner, our family joins hands and sings a rousing chorus of 'Ebony and Ivory,' because it is our family theme song (haaaaaaaaaaaa, I lied).

Anyways. Hope everyone is having a good summer. Jen, tell Tasty that I miss mingling my soul with his in sweet communion. Sometimes we would lounge on my bed and share soy ice cream from the same spoon (he loves vanilla Tofutti). Also, I wanted to buy a couple of Melissa Ferrick albums; do you guys have any suggestions on which ones are the best?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home